FINANCE INDUSTRY – FINANCIAL COMPLIANCE
Financial institutions with complex portfolios and high volumes of trades and transactions are often buried under petabytes of data, incompatible systems, and complicated customer landscapes. As this data grows in size and complexity, so does the regulatory landscape, and traditional tools can’t keep up.
1. REGULATORY COMPLIANCE SHOULD BE A STRATEGIC ASSET TO THE BUSINESS
- Improving alert performance and reducing noise.
- Making client management safer while improving customer experience.
- Accelerating and improving investigations.
- Complying with evolving data protection regulations.
2. MANAGE COMPLEXITY AND INCREASE EFFICACY WITH A UNIFIED PLATFORM
- Accelerate data collection, data quality, management, and reporting
- Combine internal, external, unstructured, and structured data in unified views
- Explore, develop, and test scenarios in code-base and code-free environments
- Conduct analytics across high-scale production data in near real time, including data science workflows and network and transaction analysis
- Connect with other teams in a shared environment to collaborate across Lines of Defense with both technical and non-technical users
Ms. Lily Le
LBG Asia co.,ltd| BRN 0313 339922
273 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 7, District 3, HCMC, Viet Nam
Whatsapp: +84 979 1000 79 | Email: Info@LBG.asia