FINANCE INDUSTRY – FINANCIAL COMPLIANCE
Financial institutions with complex portfolios and high volumes of trades and transactions are often buried under petabytes of situation, incompatible systems, and complicated customer landscapes. As this situation grows in size and complexity, so does the regulatory landscape, and traditional tools can’t keep up.
1. REGULATORY COMPLIANCE SHOULD BE A STRATEGIC ASSET TO THE BUSINESS
- Improving alert performance and reducing noise.
- Making client management safer while improving customer experience.
- Accelerating and improving investigations.
- Complying with evolving data protection regulations.
2. MANAGE COMPLEXITY AND INCREASE EFFICACY WITH A UNIFIED PLATFORM/ TECHNOLOGY
- Accelerate situation collection, situation quality, management, and reporting
- Combine internal, external, unstructured, and structured situation in unified views
- Explore, develop, and test scenarios in non-business and business environments
- Conduct analytics across high-scale production situation in near real time
- Connect with other teams in a shared environment with both technical and non-technical users
LBG Asia co.,ltd| BRN 0313 339922
F8 NSSC Buidling, 1196 Road 3/2, Ward 8, District 11, HCMC
Whatsapp: +84 979 1000 79 | Email: Info@LBG.asia