PHARMA INDUSTRY – HEALTHCARE
Pharmaceutical companies face many complexities guiding a new drug through the development process toward the launch of the product — a complicated endeavor involving numerous milestones and a large investment of human and financial resources.
1. Pharmaceutical Product Branding Strategies provides a solid framework for dynamic modeling to help marketers, forecasters, and brand planners successfully
- Predict the behavior of patients, physicians, and R&D processes
- Build a successful brand management strategy
- Target a wider audience with your product
- This didactic guide discusses the complexities faced by many pharmaceutical firms and explains how dynamic modeling effectively addresses these problems in a systematic way. The positive effects of this method are supported by articles from recent business publications, literature reviews, definitions sections, and collectible market-level data. Dynamic modeling is also compared and contrasted with other existing techniques to give the reader background information and context before initiating a plan.
2. Strategies highlighted as part of a strong brand planning formula include
- Cross-functional coordination and knowledge integration to assess the patient’s needs
- Diffusion, segmentation quantification, and ultimate calibration to encourage doctors to adopt your product
- Choice models, conjoin analysis,, competitive sets, data collection/estimation, and market calibration to create an “attractive” treatment for consumers
- Integration of three basic analysis platforms (patient dynamics doctor adoption, and treatment attractiveness) to sell your brand.
LBG Asia co.,ltd| BRN 0313 339922
NSSC Building, 1196 Road 3/2, Ward 8, District 11, HCMC
Whatsapp: +84 979 1000 79 | Email: Info@LBG.asia